Inverness Consulting has an opportunity for a Senior Programmer Analyst
Term: One year with the option for 2 one year renewals
Start Date: May 8, 2017
Due Date: March 29, 2017
The client is looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst to join the Application Management Services Branch.
Primary responsibilities include the ability to work in a collaborative, team environment to support the technical/administrative and programmatic delivery of enterprise class solutions that address the business problems and opportunities of our clients.
Duties of the Resource will include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Delivering and documenting new solutions built in a variety of technologies
- Delivering solutions that integrate into/leverage existing enterprise systems
- Preparing detailed written/visual documentation (using Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Interfacing with clients to help understand their needs
- The ability to troubleshoot problems and delivering timely resolutions to said problems
- Minimum of ten (10) years developing business applications.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with each Weblogic and Fusion middleware.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with each BI and OBIEE
- Minimum 3 years' experience with PL/SQL.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Visual Source Safe, SVN, and/or StarTeam version control tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related technical diploma.
- Demonstrated experience with the following technologies: (This requirement will be weighted heavily during scored evaluation of candidate submissions.)
- Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Oracle ADF
- Fine Grained Access for Oracle.
- Data Warehousing (Discoverer, OBIEE)
- Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Oracle Financials
- Demonstrated experience with the following technologies
- Oracle Database
- Demonstrated experience with consultative, strategic and collaborative approaches to technology delivery that helps move businesses forward.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and doing root cause analysis abilities to solve problems in integrated environments and within SLA guidelines.
- Proven record of achievement as a Developer/Administrator with excellent skills in managing systems development, estimating, planning and scheduling project activities and team resources.
- Successful completion of one or more application development and deployment projects working at an intermediate to senior level. Provide details of projects and role.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization including experience communicating complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical, internal and external stakeholders (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining technical documentation including but not limited to functional specifications, release plans and release notes (cite specific examples).
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects, often with conflicting priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Professional, self-motivated and proven ability to work independently.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Quality Assurance methods and processes.
- Experience working within the public sector is considered an asset.